January 29, 2019
- Application of Sepsis-3 Criteria to Korean Patients with Critical Illnesses
- Jae Yeol Kim, Hwan Il Kim, Gee Young Suh, Sang Won Yoon, Tae-Yop Kim, Sang Haak Lee, Jae Young Moon, Jae-Young Kwon, Sungwon Na, Ho Geol Ryu, et al.
- Acute Crit Care. 2019;34(1):30-37.
▪ The mortality rate of Korean patients with septic shock was consistent with estimates by the 2016 Society of Critical Care Medicine/European Society of Intensive Care Medicine task force.
▪ Not only SOFA but also systemic inflammatory response syndrome (SIRS) was better than qSOFA in predicting intensive care unit (ICU) and 28-day mortality in Korean ICU patients.